Captionique offers the highest quality captions, whether provided on-site or off-site. Captioning benefits those who are deaf, hard of hearing, becoming more proficient in English or learning to read. Captions are displayed on projection screens, monitors or any computer/mobile device. Whether you need captions for one person or 10,000, there is a solution that will fit your needs.
- Seminars, Conferences or Conventions
- Medical or counseling appointments
- Live theatre, plays and productions
- Conference calls, events, services, tours, even family functions
- Broadcast captioning for news, education, meetings and sports
Bridging the Language Gap:
Captions can be provided in English as well as your choice of 52 other languages. Simply choose the languages that are relevant for your event and translation will appear simultaneously for each language.
About the Owner:
While based in Boise, Idaho, Anissa provides captioning services around the globe. Anissa possesses 27 years of captioning experience and is a leading captioner in her industry.
Click here to read more about the owner of Captionique, Anissa R. Nierenberger, RPR, CRR, CRC, CRI, B.S. Realtime Reporting.